There are additional terms and conditions when you purchase tickets and can be found in ticket terms and conditions
Protection of content
Accuracy of content
The information on our website has been published in good faith and we do our best to ensure that it is accurate. However, occasionally, it may be incorrect, incomplete or out of date due to human error or circumstances beyond our control.
Guidance or reviews on our website are for information only and should not be relied upon and are not recommendations.
Using our website
You must not copy, scrape, distribute, reproduce or modify any material printed or downloaded from our website. You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video, audio or any graphics from our website without our prior written permission to do so.
With our permission, you may post or publish copies or downloads of materials which come from our website provided they are not modified in any way. You must not make any statements or undertake any actions which could result in liability for us.
You must not, and must not attempt to use the website:
- to carry out or assist any unlawful or criminal activity;
- to receive, access or transmit material which is defamatory, obscene, offensive or sexually explicit or which contains or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- to infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights or data protection or privacy rights and or breaches any contractual duty or duty of confidence;
- to threaten or harass any other person or to cause annoyance to, inconvenience or needless anxiety, upset, harm or embarrassment to any other person;
- to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation;
- or any part hereof for any commercial or money-making purpose without having our written consent to do so beforehand;
- to access parts of our website that are not intended for public use;
- to do anything which places an unreasonably large load on our website, or its supporting computer systems;
In addition you must not:
- attempt to disrupt or interfere with our website in any way or with another person’s use of our website, or use our website as a means of disrupting or interfering with other websites;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our website or any network connected to it;
- willfully corrupt any data, documents or material available on our website or insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus into our network and computer systems so as to cause harm to our website, us or other users or which is likely to bring our website or us into disrepute;
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any equipment, network or software on which our site is stored or which is used or owned by our site or that of a third party; or
- assist, encourage or permit any other person to do any of the acts described above.
Some of the acts described above may be criminal. All are forbidden regardless of the means used, including but not limited to, hacking or by the introduction of any worms, trojans, virus, unauthorised, malicious or harmful code or other harmful software (viruses).
We try to ensure that our website is free of viruses, however, unfortunately we cannot guarantee this. It is your responsibility to protect your computer against viruses and log off shared computers after using our website.
Links to our website
You may create links to our website, provided the websites are owned by you; you create the link in a way that is fair and legal; it does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it; you do not suggest or imply any association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists, or that any of the content of our website owned by or licensed to you.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time without notice and to employ such measures as are necessary to remove any linking or framing to our website.
Links to other websites
Our website may from time to time contain links to social media sites or other websites. Such links are provided for your convenience only and are not endorsed by us.
Neither we nor you will be responsible if we are unable to perform our obligations under the contract due to events which are genuinely beyond your or our reasonable control (as applicable).
Nothing under the contract shall give rights to any person who is not a party to it.
As far as is legally possible, all aspects of the contract formed in respect of your use of our website shall be governed by English law and we and you agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. In some circumstances the laws where you are domiciled may apply and the courts where you are domiciled may have jurisdiction.
Who we are
Our full legal name is Macclesfield Barnaby Festival we are a registered charity (no. 1151155) and a company limited by guarantee (no. 08005512). Our registered address is Waters Green House, Sunderland St, Macclesfield SK11 6LF.