Your chance to take Barnaby Festival into a new decade
Macclesfield’s Barnaby Festival is looking forward to its tenth birthday in 2020. It’s a major milestone, and the process of imagining and delivering this special celebration of our town is about to begin.
We want to invite new people to join the Board of Trustees as we develop our vision of an ambitious, accessible and creative programme of public art and culture. We’re interested in hearing from people who can bring a wide range of skills, experience and knowledge – as well as the time to dedicate to making it happen.
Particular skills/experience/knowledge that would be useful include:
- PR &Marketing
- Practising artist or creative industry
- Events management
- Festival administration / project management
- Fundraising, in particular community based or corporate sponsorship
To find out more, see the Barnaby Trustee role description and the Charity Commission’s explanation of the role of a charity trustee.
However, the Board welcomes applications from all those enthusiastic to get involved and who feel they have something to offer. If you want to have a conversation about it please contact Nicola Waterworth, co-chair on 07793 197801 or email@example.com
How to apply
- Please send a CV with a short covering letter addressing how you meet the role description, and why you want to be a trustee of Barnaby to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your name and Trustee application in the subject field.
- If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us for a conversation
- Applications must be received no later than 5pm on 14 November 2019.
And if it’s not for you this time, but you know someone who might be interested, please forward this information to them too.