The famous Barnaby Shop Window competition helps the town to come alive during the Festival.
Town centre shops, pubs, cafés and businesses with a public-facing window are invited to enter the Barnaby 2018 Shop Window Competition by decorating them based on the Festival theme of ‘Roots/Routes’. The competition will be launched after Easter, so watch this space.
Get Creative, Take Part and Join In!
- Promote your business and be part of Macclesfield’s biggest arts and cultural event
- Dress the town to celebrate the festival and welcome visitors to Macclesfield.
- Show how Maxonians comes together around this centuries-old community event
- Show-off your wildest window dressing whims
There are benefits for your business too:
- Photographs of all entrants will be featured in an image gallery on Barnaby website
- There’ll be social media exposure during festival, using hashtag #BarnabyWindows
- A ‘Window Walk’ to encourage visitors to explore and share ‘Shop Window Selfies’
- A chance to win the People’s Choice award, driving interest and footfall to your window
Photos by Teneight Studios & Hannah Young