2020 Programme will be announced Spring 2020. Sign up to the newsletter below to be one of the first to know.
Our outline programme identifies that we will have the following structure to the 10 day festival:
- Thursday 18th June: opening & press preview night
- Friday 19th – Sunday 21st June: First Light Weekend, midsummer celebration of colour, light and vision, including the Barnaby Parade
- Thursday 18th – Sunday 28th June: Visual Arts Trail (hopefully with 1 evening viewing)
- Friday 26th June: multi venue music route (building on 2018s successful Beat Route)
- Saturday 27th – Sunday 28th June: Second Sight, a multi site arts, science and technology event, alongside MaccPow and Treacle Market