Get Your Party On!
Barnaby Festival is delighted to be partnering with the Silent Adventures UK team for their unique Disco InFurloughs, which will celebrate our Vision theme with a playlist of specially selected music.
The aim is to get you off that sofa and showing off your unique repertoire of dance moves, with the addition of family-friendly games and classic banter.
The discos will be held online so you can boogie from the comfort of your own home whilst joining others, creating a party atmosphere.
Disco-in-Furlough is an online ‘dance party’, suitable for all ages, but requiring physical exertion to varying levels. Please adhere to common sense practise to protect your safety, including:
– Ensure you are participating in a clear, suitable space and wearing suitable footwear
– Please don’t participate if you have an injury
– Ensure you are participating to a comfortable level of exercise for you
– Drink water throughout the session
– Due to the COVID-19 emergency and social distancing measures, ensure you are participating with members of your own household or in line with current government guidelines regarding social distancing and social bubbles. Do not gather in large groups.
Booking \ RSVP
Confirm your participation on Saturday using the reply form below.
To keep up to date with Barnaby Festival, sign up to our newsletter using the button at the bottom of the page. We do not add you automatically.