Get Your Party On!
For Father’s Day, Silent Adventures UK will be encouraging the Dad’s to get involved in this second edition of Disco In Furlough.
Following on from the success of Barnaby Festival’s Dad Dancing competition in 2018 we will be looking to the Dad’s of Macclesfield to shake their booty for this family friendly session.
Disco-in-Furlough is an online ‘dance party’, suitable for all ages, but requiring physical exertion to varying levels. Please adhere to common sense practise to protect your safety, including:
– Ensure you are participating in a clear, suitable space and wearing suitable footwear
– Please don’t participate if you have an injury
– Ensure you are participating to a comfortable level of exercise for you
– Drink water throughout the session
– Due to the COVID-19 emergency and social distancing measures, ensure you are participating with members of your own household or in line with current government guidelines regarding social distancing and social bubbles. Do not gather in large groups.
Booking \ RSVP
Confirm your participation on Sunday using the reply form below.
To keep up to date with Barnaby Festival, sign up to our newsletter using the button at the bottom of the page. We do not add you automatically.