Would you like to help design an artwork for the next Macclesfield Barnaby Festival?
Would you like to gain experience of making arts and culture happen in a festival environment?
Would you like to meet other like-minded people in Macc?
Macclesfield Barnaby Festival (MBF) are looking for a group of young people aged 15 – 21 to work with Barnaby’s Participation & Learning Coordinator and the festival team to present an exciting digital artwork on the theme of ‘Vision’ at the June 2020 festival.
As a Barnaby Young Producer you will:
- Have your say about Macclesfield Barnaby Festival, what would you like to see?
- Meet with the Barnaby Young Producers group on two Mondays per month, 6-8pm at a location in central Macclesfield.
- Develop skills in arts producing, including arts marketing; diversity & inclusion; digital producing; programming; and evaluation – all great for CVs!
- Gain experience of working with artists.
- Design and take part in a Creative Lab weekend and field trips chosen by you and your fellow Barnaby Young Producers.
Please use this short application form – to tell us why you’d like to be a Barnaby Young Producer and how we can contact you about the opportunity. If there’s a question that you don’t want to answer, just leave it blank.
Here’s the link to the application form again: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DW2WKSC
The deadline for applications is Friday 29th November and we’ll be in touch shortly after this date about the next steps.
Please email Lauren at participation @ barnabyfestival.org.uk with any questions or queries.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!