Terms and Conditions of Barnaby Platform:
MBF (Macclesfield Barnaby Festival) is so excited to be highlighting and celebrating your event/activity! To make sure everyone is on the same page and there are clear and definitive expectations, please read the below terms and conditions before making use of Barnaby Platform.
1. Barnaby Platform is strictly a means of signposting and celebrating cultural and creative activities taking place around the Macclesfield Barnaby Festival.
• MBF does not accept any responsibility or liability for your arranged activity. This includes all aspects of funding, income and expenses.
• MBF is not responsible for ensuring the legality, safety or quality of your activity.
• It is the responsibility of you, the activity holder, to ensure that you have taken the necessary steps to ensure that your activity is safe, legal, and retains any necessary licences and policies.
• MFB reserves the right to decline requests for listings if they do not broadly reflect the values of MBF [URL] or are likely to bring the festival into disrepute.
2. MBF hopes that through creating a # feed and digitally signposting to the events taking place across Macclesfield that your activity will be attended and enjoyed by the public.
• MBF does not guarantee or accept any responsibility for the public attendance numbers of your activity or its overall success.
• MBF does not accept responsibility or liability for the behaviour of the public who attend your activity.
3. MBF will endeavour to share and repost all activities shared using the #BarnabyPlatform, or submitted via email.
• MBF does not guarantee that your activity will be shared within a specific time frame. We suggest that you continue to promote your activity yourself.
• MBF is run by a team of volunteers, who give their time alongside other commitments, the times at which Barnaby Platform can be delivered is dependent on the availability of these volunteers.
4. The use of the Barnaby Platform logo and sharing using the #BarnabyPlatform does not officially affiliate you with MBF.
• Both parties recognise that your event is external to the official MBF programme.